Wednesday, July 20, 2011

About the Photographs

Thanks to some very generous and passionate doll collectors, it's a privilege to share some favorite doll photos here.

The photos can serve as examples for doll identification, but that is not my primary reason for including a particular photo.

These photos speak to me in a personal way. Some are dolls I'd love to collect. Others are photos that, to me, are joyous, beautiful, fun, or interesting (and one reminds me of my grandma). There are many more that I want to include, but cannot fit in the page layout.

No doubt someone else’s personal favorites would be quite different. Doll collecting is a broad and varied field. The eBay Dolls Discussion Board is one place to learn and share information about all the different types of dolls; you’ll find many beautiful and interesting photos posted there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home